Title: Front Desk Representative / Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full-time | NUE Offshore Resources Limited
NUE Offshore Resources Limited – We are a 100% Nigerian Company registered in 2014. It is a private company limited by shares, we specialize in the providing Marine Vessel Management Services, Logistics Services, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Drilling and Production Chemicals, Valve maintenance Services, Pipe Coating and other procurement activities to Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria and West Africa, among others.
The Company has an excellent track record in the Nigerian Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Maritime and Offshore Support Services Sector of the economy as a result of our timely, efficient and excellent service delivery.
We are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources under the Special Marine Transportation Services, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Road & Petroleum Products Haulage Services and Marine Logistics and Offshore Cargo Handling. We are also registered with NIPEX.
Description / Responsibilities
- Act as first point of contact between clients and visitors
- Providing friendly, professional customer service
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment and storage
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-today administrative and operational problems
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Sending faxes and emails
- Managing documents and files
- Performing multifaceted general office support
- Sending and receiving documents for the company
- Answering the phone
- Assisting in various daily operations
- Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers
- Managing mailing or distribution lists as needed.
- BA, BSc, HND qualification
- 0 – 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.