Latest job vacancies at Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited – Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Limitedd is committed to the manufacture of a wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigerian standards delight our consumers’ expectations.
We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safety technologies under hygienic conditions. Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using the hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 ML.
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited Jobs in Nigeria
August 16, 2022
AUGUST 8, 2022
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria LimitedJob Title: Business… Read more here
AUGUST 8, 2022
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited Job Title:… Read more here
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer\ Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring prompt and accurate billing of customer’s invoices. Securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving anydiscrepancies and assisting payable when the need arises.
- Accurate registration of customers
- Prompt and Timely billing and posting of invoices
- Booking of rebate, van support and open market sales representative payout
- Raising of credit notes return stock and damaged goods on transit
- Prepare receivables report
- Reconciliation of customers account
- Booking of prepayments
- Sharing of statements with customers as advised by my Line Manager.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA (in-view) is added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Account Receivables
- Experience in Food and Beverages Manufacturing or FMCG Industry
- A strong experience in modern trade accounting and relationship with major key accounts such as Shoprite, Sparetc. is mandatory
- Good working knowledge of SAP and OMS is relevant to the position
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other co-workers and external customers.
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online