Job Title: Full Stack Developer | Longbridge Technologies Limited | Location: Lagos |Employment Type: Contract
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
- We are looking for a strong Developer, with a focus on front-end, back end and mobile development to join our growing team.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with the business stakeholders and team to build the systems that will deliver on our digital customer experience.
- We’re looking for individuals with experience using the latest tools and technologies while working in an agile environment to build amazing customer experiences on our website & apps.
- Frontend development using Angular7, HTML5, CSS3
- Backend development using Java8 and the Play/Akka framework
- Prepare Technical Design and Specification documents
- Work in a small team with Startup mentality to write high quality code
- Recommend solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches
- Collaborate with the development team, support, and business on day to day development requests and support
- Prepare documentation and use case scenarios when required
- Leads solution designs, documents architecture proposals and creates high-level design documents
- Lead technical solutioning sessions to ensure that solutions are complete, scalable and are futureproof
- Helps determine coding standards along with the senior development team and ensures consistent adoption by developers
- Conducts code reviews, mentors and coaches the larger team, provides objective feedback to consultants and development partners to ensure proper execution of projects.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in .NET Framework 4.0+, C#, Web API, Entity framework,
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in SQL server database development.
- Experience in designing responsive custom web pages
- Experience with REST API design
- Experience working with authenticated, customer focused applications Working knowledge of Java8
- Experience integrating hardware and software Familiarity with the Play/Akka framework a bonus
- Familiarity with development & release tooling (i.e. /Webpack/Github)
- Experience in working with distributed teams situated globally in different geographies
- Flexible and adaptive, team player Excellent analytical communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work and well organized
- Ability to take ownership on the deliverables.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science, 4 – 5 years of hands on experience in the financial or IT sector.
- Must have completed NYSC.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.