Latest Funtay Global Resources Limited Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
August 9, 2022. IT Officer Trainee / Intern
Summary of the Principal Duties from the Job
- Participate in company’s IT/personnel trainings and meetings
- Perform IT support duties such as maintaining IT database, deploying IT software/hardwares, creating custom applications, etc.
- Install, maintain, and manage company’s IT assets, mobile devices, printers, hardware, software, etc.
- Participate in the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software issues
- Initiate and promote new technology concepts
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant technology, equipment, and systems
- Participiate in the company’s graduate trainee programs in other fields.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or any other relevant IT Degree.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with previous IT experience
- Ideal candidate is a self starter who needs minimal supervision and must have strong IT and hardware skills
- Candidate must have less than 2 years experience or NYSC Youth Corper posted to Lagos or a graduate planning to apply for NYSC
- Candidate should have very strong Microsoft office skills and be familiar with Window operating systems.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online