Latest jobs vacancies at GBC Murphy Limited November 30, 2022.
GBC Murphy Limited is into production of Air Fresheners, Fabric Care Products, Home Care Products, Body Care Products, Perfumes and Body Fragrance. GBC Murphy Limited commenced business in1997 in Onitsha, Anambra State, The first factory of the company was built in Ogidi close to Onitsha in Anambra State and this was followed by another massive structure in Asaba, Delta State. Thereafter, in the year 2011, the vision to expand led the Company to Ogun State where it acquired a property, and by 2016 ultra-Modern factory was commissioned in Sango-Ota, Ogun state. In addition, GBC Murphy Ltd has created over 31 depots across the 36 states of the country with Head Office at Lagos.
November 30, 2022. Head of Sales
GBC Murphy Limited | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing sales plans.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Coordinates the entire sales team across all the various locations in the country.
- Prepareconsolidated sales report.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / BA / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience.
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership/People Skills
- Sales Planning
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HEAD OF SALES” as the subject of the mail.
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments.
- HND, BSc in Accounting / relevant numerate discipline.
- At least 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Officer – Asaba” as the subject of the mail.