Latest Careers and Vacancies at GDM Group September, 2021
GDM Group, means Global Digital Marketing Group (GDM) a Top Marketing and Innovation Company in Nigeria, is a lead data enumerator for the bank of industry, working on the execution of its micro disbursement schemes. GDM manages an active agent network in all 36 states and F.C.T, and also deploys technology for data collection by its agent network, or the public and the internal verification of applicants to enable micro disbursement schemes of the bank.
GDM has been responsible for over 4 million enumerations across the bank’s projects, of which 1,854,831 have been utilized by the bank for onward verifications, storage and disbursement as needed. GDM has been in operation for 11 years, evolving from a below the line field agency to a full-fledged data collection and marketing innovation firm, delivering mandates for brands and companies by leveraging technology and people power, the company’s operations span Nigeria with a presence in 36 states + F.C.T, Ghana, Cote Ivoire, and Kenya.
Job Title: Event and Creative Lead (Procurement Division) | GDM Group | Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Managing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Drafting of SLAs
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Plan projects from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the project’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for events
- Supervise all Event suppliers
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure projects are completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- B.Sc / BA in Public Relation, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in event management company
- Must have worked in an experential marketing agaency
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Skilled in project management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Extensive experience working in the procurement department
- Working knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to travel to meet with suppliers.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.