Job Title: Gender Program Officer | Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time | Youngstars Foundation
Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance and innovations in the continent.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day coordination of female centric campaign and programs.
- Develop and implement robust strategies for program implementation and results.
- Drive fundraising, resource mobilization and strategic partnership for the project.
- Bachelor Degree
- Out of the box thinker and a doer
- Understanding of gender and women development issues.
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills including story writing and copy writing skills
- Research and analytical skills.
- Understanding of basic social media and digital marketing skills will be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
- Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
- 1-3 years’ experience in gender and women advancement issues and project implementation
- NGN130,000 – 150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply