Basma Agric Processing Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Operations
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing day to day operations of the entire company
- The successful candidate will ensure optimal operation of the production line
- He / She will ensure minimal wastage, periodically review operations and ensure implementation of recommendations towards improvements
- He / She will ensure adherence to Company policy
- He / She will ensure sales target are achieved with minimal cost
- He / She will implement the CompanyТs marketing strategy and ensure products are known and accepted in various markets
- He / She will ensure that the production line(s) and machines are periodically maintained in line with best practice and for optimization
- He / She will ensure accuracy of records especially on inventory at any point in time
- He / She will perform other managerial functions as may be directed by the Managing Director or the Board of Directors
Qualification & Experience
- The candidate should possess a suitable Master’s / Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Economics or related field.
- The candidate should have at least 8 years experience working in an organized private sector environment preferably in a Manufacturing or Agro Allied Industry.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- The candidate should possess leadership and management skills, mentoring skills and result oriented.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and brief bio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.