Job Title: General Manager – Project | Location: Lagos | Elephant Group Plc | Job Type: Full Time
Elephant Group Plc is an Agric business company with portfolios in Agro-commodities such as Rice, Cassava and Maize value chains as well as export commodity crops such as soybean, Sesame and cashew.
- This position is based in Lagos State, Nigeria, however, successful candidate will be required to travel to various sites/locations and outside the country where the Group has its operations.
Overall supervision of the company’s various:
- Rice Mills,
- Cassava factories’ projects
- Out growers’ programs across Nigeria;
- Fertilizer blending Plants
- Other medium and long term programs that might come up.
- Candidates will be required to contribute to the strategic development of the Group, represent the Group in different fora and make presentations in conferences and seminars.
- Successful Candidate will also be required to train junior staff in some essentials of Agriculture value chain as it relates to the company’s programs on production and processing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidate must be very experienced with a minimum of a Master’s Degree program in Agriculture with no less than 10 years post qualification. A Doctoral degree /MBA will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be very knowledgeable in Nigerian Agriculture value chain, policies and with global outlook.
- Candidate must have a network of Professional contacts and maintain a good inter-personal relationship.
- Candidate must be good in Human Management, fluent and confident. He/she must understand the Public Service both at the Federal and state levels.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidate will report directly to the Executive Director and the Group Managing Director.