Latest job vacancies at GeneSys Health information Systems Limited
GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS) is an e-Health company committed to mitigating the gaping issues in the healthcare sector through innovative tech. Established in 2018 as a pioneer Health Management Information System (HMIS), we provide customised solutions-EMR and Telemedicine (Gemeni)-to (public and private) hospitals toward digitising patient- and hospital management workflow processes, improving the quality of care and operations.
GeneSys Health information Systems (GHIS) Recruitment / Job Vacancies in Nigeria
September 24, 2023
JUNE 7, 2022
Job Title: Software Engineer | GeneSys Health information… Read more here
JUNE 7, 2022
Job Title: Implementation Support | GeneSys Health Information… Read more here
JUNE 7, 2022
Job Title: Sales Associate | GeneSys Health information… Read more here
JUNE 7, 2022
Job Title: Implementation Lead | GeneSys Health information… Read more here
Employment Type: Contract
Reports To: COO / CMO
Team: Strategy and Growth Team
Works With: Strategy and Growth Team, Service Delivery & Management Team, Development Team and (External) Clients
- We are looking to hire a resourceful and confident Sales Associate – with experience in B2B sales – who will be responsible for building our client base by opening accounts for GeneSys Health.
- The Sales Associate will serve in a support function toward acquiring clients.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for the identification, building and expansion of our client base (health-care institutions). You will also be responsible for:
- Achieving sales growth objectives through the management of the sales pipeline and generating sales leads through cold calls or other sales and customer prospecting techniques.
- Supporting in the product design and development during Joint Application Development (JAD) by leveraging insight from client interactions.
- Assisting in the representation of the company and keeping a tab on local and national health institutions-focused exhibitions and conferences.
- Optimising and executing our sales strategies and product demo session processes to fit the unique needs of our potential clients.
- Periodically provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information through market research and competitive analysis.
- Assisting in the management of the communication processes with prospective clients until their conversion.
Biggest Problem To Solve:
- Our ideal candidate should have a solid knowledge of effective B2B sales pipeline management techniques and be willing to take the initiative to expand our client base and build an effective long-term relationship with our (current and prospective) clients, healthcare institutions.
What are the required skills and competencies for this role?
- A Degree in Marketing or Communications would be a plus.
- 2 – 3 years work experience in B2B (software/service) sales or relationship marketing roles.
- Solid knowledge of sales management and B2B sales pipeline management.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, critical thinking and product sales capabilities.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and health sector, HMIS and EMR would be an added advantage.
- Self-starter that can work independently and be responsible for self-learning.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly basic salary of N100,000
- Flexi work plan.
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team and clients.
- Enabling environment for personal and professional development.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online