Latest job vacancies at Genius Hub Global Initiative
Genius Hub is an Organization based in Nigeria with a fast-growing community that houses achievers through a success-driven program organized to continually improve lives. Our high quest to impact lives is motivated by the vision to expand the Genius Hub community to become Africa’s largest network of successful achievers and change agents.
Jobs: Genius Hub Global Initiative Recruitment
January 4, 2023
Genius Hub Global InitiativeJob Title: Head of Finance and Accounting Location: Benin City, EdoEmployment Type: Full-time Tasks and Responsibilities Prepare budget according to the program requirements and staffing numbers, Manage the… Read more here
January 4, 2023
Genius Hub Global InitiativeJob Title: Human Resources Manager Location: Benin City, Edo (Benin residents only)Employment Type: Full-time Tasks and ResponsibilitiesThe Human Resource Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks: Provide… Read more here
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo (Benin residents only)
Employment Type: Full-time
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Human Resource Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide advisory services on a wide range of human resources related matters;
- Assist with the development and implementation of leading HR and organisational strategies in relation to policy development, organizational change and employee relations ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory frameworks and policies;
- Support the recruitment processes (support with the preparation of vacancy announcements, screening of applications (shortlisting), scheduling of interviews, taking interview minutes/notes, keeping records of individual scores and drafting Interview/Selection report);
- Provide orientation and on-boarding to employees (specifically carry out briefing and de-briefing to employees, provide information as to staff entitlements and specificities of contracts, human resources policy-related issues as well as social security, insurance and administrative law);
- Update organization charts and staffing tables; draft correspondence, prepare reports and statistics related to human resources as and when appropriate.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Update confidential personnel information, records, and files; ensure completeness and accuracy of records and follow-up on actions to be taken in the system.
- Provide timely and proactive information to employees regarding status of contracts and support with renewal of contracts, appointments, extensions, transfers, and terminations, etc.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data like absences, bonuses, and leaves, also investigating and resolving payment inquiries and to prepare payment instructions accordingly.
- Identify learning and development, preparing training sessions and capacity building activities for both staff and manager across the full spectrum of HR activities.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualification and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related subject and a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in providing HR services especially with NGOS, with a proven track record of innovation and performance on the full range of HR issues. Human Resource certification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently, as well as in a team- environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast and changing environment, and to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders of diverse cultural and national backgrounds at various levels.
- High integrity, honesty and confidentiality; ability to deal tactfully and discreetly with situations, people and information.
- Sharing knowledge across the organisation and building a culture of knowledge sharing and learning.
- Very good knowledge of relevant HRIS systems that support completion of HR activities/tasks/processes.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2023.
How to App