Latest job vacancies at Gentlemen’s Quarters Global Services Limited
Gentlemen’s Quarters Global Services Limited offers World class restaurant and lounge experience. With outlets in Osogbo – Osun State, Ibadan – Oyo State and Maitama – Abuja, our highly trained staffs are always willing to serve. Our restaurant boasts of Chinese, local and other continental dishes while our lounge offers top of the range premium drinks. A taste of our hospitality will leave you asking for more.
Jobs at Gentlemen’s Quarters Global Services Recruitment
February 4, 2023
December 5, 2022
Gentlemen’s Quarters Global Services Limited Job Title: Barman Location: Ibadan, OyoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Brief A lounge and restaurant in Ibadan requires the services of a Barman with requisite experience, knowledge… Read more here
Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a professional Food and Beverage Manager who would be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.