Latest jobs vacancies at Ginos Ventures Limited
Ginos Ventures Limited – As an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
Ginos Ventures Recruitment ./ Jobs
September 30, 2022
JULY 19, 2022
Ginos Ventures LimitedJob Title: Territory Sales Manager Location: LagosEmployment… Read more here
JULY 19, 2022
Ginos Ventures Limited Job Title: Territory Sales Manager… Read more here
JULY 19, 2022
Ginos Ventures Limited Job Title: Procurement Manager Location: AbujaEmployment… Read more here
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an Assistant to support the activities of our Executive Director.
- The successful candidate will mostly manage business-related tasks such as preparing presentations, creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To perform this role effectively, you should have a full grasp of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems, and have prior experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Helping to prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they will meet the Executive Director or not.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the Executive Director.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Law, Humanities, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience as an Administrative Officer, Executive Assistant, or a similar position.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Creative writing skills.
- Social media management skills.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.