Latest job vacancies at Gofa and Associates Limited
Gofa and Associates Nigeria Limited offers a wide range of services across sectors, particularly construction and property development services to the growing construction industry in Nigeria. Our level of professionalism and strategic management expertise have given us a strong competitive edge as real estate developers in Nigeria.
We have a branch office in Accra, Ghana and are looking to spread to other countries around the Continent. Gofa and Associates presently controls assets more than $72 Million across the commercial, industrial and residential estate sectors in West Africa.
September 28, 2023
Gofa and Associates Recruitment / Jobs
JULY 27, 2022
Gofa and Associates Limited Job Title: Project Manager… Read more here
JULY 27, 2022
Gofa and Associates Limited Job Title: Facility Officer… Read more here
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Officer to oversee all building-related activities at one of our locations.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Plan and coordinate all installations ( electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Ensure that basic facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive maintenance
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Handle service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Attend to client and tenants request and complaints
- Liaise with the corporate office
- Deal with emergencies as they arise oversee any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
- Draft maintenance reports.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as facilities officer or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Core Traits and Skills:
- Competent writing and communication skills – including the ability to communicate technical information
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Time management skills
- Teamwork, leadership, and motivational skills
- Procurement and negotiation
- Proactive thinking
- Understanding of soft and hard service delivery
- Passionate about delivering consistent excellence.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.