Latest jobs vacancies at GoMarket May 2022.
GoMarket supports Small and Medium Size traders and farmers by helping them reach customers all over Nigeria and beyond. All of the items sold on GoMarket are from local markets and farms that would otherwise not have had the visibility and reach. We help their hard work pay better. We help our customers get the best deals thereby keeping more money in our pockets to meet other contesting obligations. With GoMarket, it’s a win-win experience that leaves everyone with a smile.
Accountant (Finance Manager)
- We are seeking a detailed self-starter for the role of eCommerce Accountant.
- This finance professional will provide day-to-day accounting functions and support the Managing Director for all monthly close activities by ensuring all accounting entries are complete and accurate per close schedule timelines, and will work cross-functionally to further develop daily processes and create efficiencies to improve overall functionality for the team and produce timely results.
- Reconcile invoices for eCommerce shipments posted for each day to 3PL shipment records, eCommerce platform orders, and pricing records. Review discrepancies and correct any errors related to automated processes.
- Oversee processes from order to cash for eCommerce, working cross-functionally, ensuring that sales orders, 3PL requests, invoices, and all other order-related documents are appropriately actioned (shipped, paid, etc.) or otherwise closed out (cancelled, written off when appropriate, etc). Call out any unactioned items and assist with resolution, as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with the procurement team to ensure pricing and sales order and other documents’ accuracy.
- Post sales orders, invoices, and related documents for each day of the website shipments.
- Reconcile bi-weekly statements from the website to posted invoices. Post credit memos and receivables entries according to statement.
- Develop new processes and reconciliations wherever there is room for improvement and/or as needs arise.
- Maintain price list for eCommerce channel.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for all areas of responsibility. Ensure that detailed accounting documentation is compiled and maintained in support of relevant legal, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Provide support and assistance with audits, tax returns, budgets and forecasts, financial reporting.
- Provide timely assistance and guidance with requests related to all accounting functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.