Latest jobs vacancies at Goteh Construction Company September 30, 2022.
Goteh Construction Company Limited was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management. Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
Jobs at Goteh Construction Company Recruitment
September 30, 2022.
September 20, 2022
Goteh Construction Company Limited Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / QC) Officer Location: Abuja (FCT) Job Roles / Objectives We are recruiting a Quality officer to create, prepare… Read more here
September 20, 2022
Goteh Construction Company Limited Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer Location: Abuja (FCT) Job Role / Objectives A Construction Company seeks to recruit a young and dynamic HSE Officer… Read more here
September 20, 2022
Goteh Construction Company Limited Job Title: Laboratory Technician Location: Abuja (FCT) Job Role / Objectives We are recruiting a young and dynamic Laboratory personnel to contribute in the process of planning,… Read more here
Electrical Engineer (Entry Level)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Role / Objectives
- Construction Company seeks to recruit a young and dynamic Electrical Engineer who would work in a project team and would be responsible for providing assistance in overseeing project management, designing, developing and maintaining electrical control systems, machinery and equipment.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Work with the Electrical team in construction installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Assist in the Installation of electrical equipment including transformers, switchgear, disconnects, and motor control centres monitor and expedite deliveries.
- Assist in power distribution system design including electrical equipment layout, single line diagrams, and wiring schedules.
- Assist in the Inspection of completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Record, analyse and interpret test data.
- Propose modifications and retest products.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree from a recognised University in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- No prior work experience is required. However, applicants are expected to have completed their NYSC with their discharge certificate at time of application.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong mathematical abilities.
- Ability to work with CAD Packages
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- The ability to be a team-player.
- The will to learn and continuously develop skills and knowledge.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional/relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.