Job Title: Governance, Risk and Compliance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the consistent review of the company’s policies and procedures, alignment between strategic and tactical plans, roles and responsibilities, and performance indicators.
- Support the periodic identification of threats and risk exposures, assessment and management of risks, monitoring of the implementation of corresponding mitigating controls, update of the risk registers
- Manage and maintain process documentation process.
- Implement, manage, report, and improve quality and compliance programs and exercise
- Manage the business management systems by ensuring continuous and regular validation and testing of documented
- Perform and/or manage internal reviews of IT Projects and Services against the industry standards adopted by the Company
- Assist the GRC Manager to Manage compliance and improve business processes and operations by supporting a program of internal audits and external assessments against adopted standards.
- Support the design, implementation, monitoring, and continuous improvement of sound business processes across the business
- Conduct reviews and monitor compliance with approved business processes and control frameworks.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.