Latest job vacancies at Graceland Concept
Graceland Concept is a consulting firm recruiting for other organizations looking for vibrant and qualify staff to the their organization to the next level banking on our wealth of experience on the job of recruitment.
Jobs at Graceland Concept
January 30, 2023
Graceland ConceptJob Title: Office Clerk Location: Alausa – Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary Your duties will include answering telephones, distributing mail, recording minutes, and maintaining company files. To succeed in… Read more here
December 5, 2022
Personal Assistant at Graceland ConceptJob Title: Personal Assistant Location: Alahusa, Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable… Read more here
November 21, 2022
Graceland ConceptJob Title: Waiter / Waitress Location: Surulere, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description To be successful as a waitress you must be friendly and patient with all customers. A good waitress… Read more here
Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a hard-working production wWorker to assist in the manufacturing process.
- The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
- To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy.
- An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 5 – 15 years relevant work experience.
N75,000 – N95,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.