This programme is a Virtual Programme. (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access) and will last for 6 Weeks. Entry into the programme closes on 7th of February 2021.
- The programme is designed to support fresh and experienced graduates to gain proficiency in advanced programming skills such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and other emerging technologies. Also, the programme provides opportunity to gain practical experience and requisite coaching necessary to excel in today’s workplace. Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
- At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Digital Professionals’ pool with prospective opportunity for placement in digital finance and related roles.
Qualifications for the Deloitte Academy Programme
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant IT certification
- Proficiency in programming skills such as Visual Basic, R, Python, Java/C#, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI an asset
- Not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
Read more information about this training programme at https://cutt.ly/ckkbXFa
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.