Title: Account Intern | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Lo’lavita Hair and Beauty | Type: Full Time
Lo’lavita Hair and beauty is a retail store that is into sales of cosmetics and weaves.
- Our Company is seeking a motivated accounting intern who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principles to an authentic real-world experience.
- The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities.
- This is an exciting opportunity for any student pursuing a career in finance.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Perform credit checks
- Assist with data entry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience:0 – 2 years.
- Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting major
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude for mathematics
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of accounting activities
- Compensation available. Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.