Job Position: Account Officer
Job Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs.
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to credit committee
- Participate in credit committees providing input on other members? loan proposals
- Prepare and present own loan proposals to credit committee.
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB;
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk and loan loss
- Emphasize the importance of on-time repayment with clients
- Monitor repayment reports daily and client behavior patterns.
- Become knowledgeable and known in the assigned geographic zone.
- Build rapport with community, business associations and leaders
- Be known and visible in the community
- Develop goodwill of community towards Accion MfB.
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems
- Offer suggestions and referrals where appropriate and within company policy
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
- Independent worker; honest and of high integrity
- Experience in credit of financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy
- Experience in Microfinance Industry will be an added advantage
Deadline: March 6, 2020.
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.