Job Title: Account Officer | Egbin Power Plc | Location: Ikorodu, Lagos | Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the preparations of general ledger posting and reconciliations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Assist in the preparations of financial statements and management accounts
- Assist in business performance monitoring and matrix assessment
- Assist in fixed asset recognition, posting, depreciation, and management.
- Responsible for recording transactions, payments, expenses, and processing invoices
- Bank reconciliation and general ledger review
- Obtain investment certificate and follow up with a rollover
- Obtain credit note on investment
- Collection receipt/evidence of all taxes.
- Send payment advice to vendors.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related discipline.
- Relevant professional certification or membership in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA will be an added advantage
- 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good numeric skill set to keep accurate records
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including standard ERP software.
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills for maintaining financial records
- Ability to extract, manipulate and analyze large volumes of data and strong problem-solving skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.