Title: Graduate Accountant – Tax Associate | Location: Lagos
Type: Full Time | Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
- We are looking to hire a “Junior Accountant”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Internal Accounting Analyst. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
Further responsibilities include:
- Bookkeep, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Dealing with tax issues
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- 1 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company or a bank.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and facial interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Graduate Accountant – Tax Associate” as the subject of the email.