Job Title: Bank Value Intern | Cloud Bank | Location: Lagos
Cloud Bank is a full digital banking; with its assets held and protected by Providus Bank Plc (a fully licensed commercial bank by CBN, protected by NDIC). Trading is done by Latrose Finance Settlement Fund Account settlement, by Providus Bank Plc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up to ensure value to customer and bank on transaction effected via our platform.
- Answer questions about account types and banking products, such as CDs, money market accounts, loans and credit cards.
- Check on the status of customer accounts and track checks and payments
- Review and explain account charges
- Assist banking customers who are victims of fraud, theft or identity theft
- Assist customers with replacing lost or stolen credit or debit cards
- Assist with address changes
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business, Finance or Accounting,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Has high analytical and excel skills.
- Time management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.