Job Title: Call Center Agent | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Healthcare Philanthropy
Healthcare Philanthropy has been the Health Consultation Center of choice. What started off as a small consultation center has since grown into a mega healthcare philanthropic centre that organises free health talks and medical tests twice monthly; caring for humanity while rendering free health consultancy services. We offer patients much attention and care they need in order to get them feeling healthy again. We are a non-profit organisation established to save lives through disease prevention by using proven business practices such as donations, sponsorships & partnerships.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To promote healthy living by controlling, preventing and mitigating against disease development through health enlightenment and early disease detection.
- To organize monthly healthcare seminar, free consultation, check-ups and disbursement of medication to the public (50 people) all free of cost.
- To provide sponsored healthcare services for the purpose of reducing, controlling and ultimately preventing untimely deaths caused by late/undetected diseases.
- To carry numerous medical screenings and checkups free of charge.
- Call customer to follow up on service proposal
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Manange call log
- Sell products and placecustomer orders in the computer system.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree / ND / Diploma / Corper.
- 0-1 years relevant work experience in a similar position
- Gender specification: Female (Preferable)
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly, professional and have a persuasive manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Strategic and thorough in recording details
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of managing simple databases in Excel.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.