Engineering Interns (NYSC) Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Nigeria
Adker Recruit popularly known as Adker is a recruitment consulting start up dedicated to helping recruiters better gain access to quality candidates who we consider Top Talent. Adker also provides industry insights and surveys to help recruiters make informed decisions. Adker Recruit provide the following services: Recruitment & Selection,Job Listings, Recruitment Process, Outsourcing
- In addition to gathering, organizing, and updating data, interns will help create processes under the supervision of a professional engineer.. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend project scope meetings, internal production meetings and monthly field safety meeting
- This internship offers excellent opportunities for career growth, advancement and industry training under the direction of licensed professional engineers.
- Develops, prepares and/or reviews engineering plans and designs for structures, facilities and/or systems.
- Develops, prepares and reviews reports and studies to identify and recommend engineering solutions.
- Performs engineering inspections of systems operations and of structures and facilities during construction.
- Implements statutes and regulations.
- Reviews applications and issues permits.
- Performs physical and chemical tests to assure the quality of construction and facility operations and ambient conditions.
- Reviews engineering program activities to make recommendations for changes in policy and procedures.
- Conducts engineering research and provides technical assistance when needed.
- B.Eng / HND in any Engineering course from a reputable University
- Currently undergoing NYSC and seeking a place of primary assignment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. AutoCAD and/or SAP (a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience conducting research
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and statistic skills
- Ability to work independently.
- This position is exclusive to active NYSC Corps Members seeking a place of primary assignment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply