Title: Finance Intern | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Type: NYSC | Talenture
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- A Degree holder in Finance, Accounting
- Attention to details
- Basic understanding of Accounting and Financial Principles
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Analytical Skills
- Efficient & responsible
- Motivated with a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Commutable Distance to Lekki Phase 1.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the role Title as the subject of the email.