Title: Financial Analyst | DataPro | Location: Lagos
-Level: Entry Level
DataPro is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced credit rating and compliance consulting firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995, DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Rating Agency and Compliance Solutions insitutuion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse financial information to generate rating reports
- Conduct economic and industry based research
- Prepare written reports based on financial analyses of clients
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper credit
- Be familiar with the workings of the Nigerian economy, tax laws and money market
- Not be more than 25 years
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Reside in Lagos
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent number skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, particularly Excel and Word; and good knowledge of standard statistical packages
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of Financial Analyst” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.