Title: Graduate Front Desk Officer / Receptionist | Location: Ajah, Lagos | Iconview De-Luxe Limited
- The Front Desk Officers / Receptionists (Females) will competently receive and welcome all clients while offering them a pleasantly memorable experience as they visit us.
- They will interact with visiting clients and assist with their requests.
- They will coordinate the usual activities of a reception which includes receiving visitors, attending to calls, assisting with site inspection arrangements, interacting with staff and consultant partners.
- The job comes with an attractive salary and exciting incentives.
- Receive, welcome and entertain visiting clients while ensuring clients get a pleasant experience
- Handle all client enquiries and requests
- Interface with Staff and business partners and assist with related requests
- Receive and attend to incoming calls
- Respond to incoming emails
- Receive incoming mails / letters, proposals, memos etc and direct to appropriate departments
- Post advertising campaigns on several websites. Create adverts on applicable social media platforms, Sends out bulk emails and bulk Sms.
- Prepare weekly reports to the General manager
- Prepare letters, memos etc to be approved by the General manager / CEO
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience is required
- A very friendly, amiable and genial disposition generally towards internal and external clients. An attractive smiling countenance will be greatly influential.
- Very attractive with a great dress sense and winsome appearance
- Impressive command of the English language, sound diction as required in speech communication and proficiency in writing
- Good social and interactive skills; positive mindset and top-notch interpersonal communication abilities.
- Ability to liaise with inter-departmental personnel towards seamless business operations.
- Hardworking with ability to multi-task in a high volume fast-paced environment.
- Effective inter-personal qualities and remarkable appeal of contagious enthusiasm as required in speaking with customers, marketing and business presentations.
- Strong computer skills; competence in Microsoft Office & online marketing
- Remarkable aptitude in critical analysis and keen perception to details.
- Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills.
- Great innovative faculty required to effect change for improved solutions
- Ability to remain calm and courteous while taking constructive criticism.
Salary / Remuneration
Basic Salary is N50,000 plus great bonuses, commission and exciting occasional travels
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their CV and a well written Application Letter (including your recent photograph) describing your personality and how it fits the job to “The Managing Director, Iconview Deluxe Limited” via: [email protected] with the ” title” as subject of the email.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants residing around Lekki / Ajah or to applicants willing to relocate to this axis