Title: Graphic Design Intern | Lifepage Group | Location: Lagos
Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are looking to hire a graphics designer who can create visual representations of conceptual ideas for print and online media.
- Seek out images with great visual impact for projects and events.
- Carry out all design tasks needed for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Carry out design tasks for our marketing content and materials such as brochures, advertising campaigns, flyers, etc.
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, web, and interactive presentations.
- Work with the creative content team to produce the final visual design.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas creatively.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a graphical designer.
- Understanding of website design, corporate brand, corporate identity, and multimedia design.
- Understanding of graphic fundamentals, layout, typography, print, and web.
- Proficiency in a variety of design software and tools
- Portfolio of creative projects.
- Have a great eye for visual composition and detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply