Job Title: HR Intern | Location: Lagos | Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR projects to include recruitment, training and in house HRdepartment’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include research, screening resumes and scheduling interviews, preparing training curriculums etc. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR apply here
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Assist in the implementation of HR projects and in delivering of different briefs (recruitment, research, systems development, training etc.)
- Serve as support to the consultant in supporting effective project management for team members
- Conducting relevant research for the improvement of products (product development)
- Input data of prospects to ensure easy accessibility.
- Undertake logistics during the implementation of projects
- Develop and maintain a variety of computer databases, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Providing support on all company-related business/HR projects
- Providing support for marketing related functions
- Providing account management support to our customers
- Providing assistance to the lead consultant’s office
- All other duties as assigned.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge
- First degree from a university
- An HR certification or degree in personnel administration will be an added advantage
- Between 23-28 years of age
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply