Title: Human Resource Officer | Location: Abuja or Lagos (Work from Home) | Type: Full-time
Pensbury Consulting is the Human Resource specialist across Africa with a primary objective to provide premium human resource solutions and positive outcomes for the benefit of our clients, candidates, and employees.
- We seek a dynamic and motivated individual with exceptional customer service and administration skills to join our HR team. We are looking for an HR officer who is tech-savvy and open to learning. This position is for an initial period of Six (6) Months subject to satisfactory performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Source for potential candidates for vacant positions through online channels (e.g., social platforms)
- Support business development initiatives by sending proposals and receiving feedback
- Maintain a CVs database for all applications based on positions and industries
- Provide materials for content creation
- Provide support for special projects including conducting research as required.
- Setting up appointments and meeting with potential clients for new business
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Graduate
- 0 – 1 year experience in HR, Administration, Business management, logistics or a related field
- Excellent command of the English language and good presentation skills.
- Impressive email etiquette
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Energetic, eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Google suites and content creation
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and copes well under pressure
- Must have a personal laptop
- Must live in Abuja or Lagos.
N20,000 – N30,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply