Title: Human Resources Intern | Location: Island, Lagos
type: Full-time | Karisfined Edge Solutions
Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Consulting Company with focus on Human Capital Development and Organizational Improvement.
Our solutions are tailored for both Individuals and specific Organizations with suite approaches that have been proven effective. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes and Optimize Performance.
- Do you have a passion for developing and managing people to improve their performance and value they add to the organization?
- Do you desire to become an HR professional some day,?
- If so, this role for Human Resources(HR) Intern is for you!
- This is not your typical HR Internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. Get onboard if you have what it takes.
Your role as an intern in HR:
- As an intern in Human Resources, You will work as a HR Generalist.
- You will be responsible for leading organizations HR Operations, Clients Onboarding, Employee Engagement Surveys, Recruitment Processes,work process improvements and working directly with a function.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 year
- Must be a recent graduate between 2019 and 2020
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self starter and Self Driven; can work with little or no supervision
- Excellent Social Media Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be organize and can work occasionally remotely and meet deadlines
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- Must be a good team player
- Has the ability to learn on the job
- Has good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month
What We Offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work / life balance
- Learning and Growth opportunities in the corporate space
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “HR INTERN 2020″as subject of the email.