Job Title: Graduate Intern | Locations: Abakiliki, Afikpo, Onueke, Ishielu, Ivo – Ebonyi, | Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited
Employment Type: Internship
Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program
- As a Graduate Trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience
- You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- To be successful as a Graduate Trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department
- An outstanding Graduate Trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.