Title: Graduate IT Officer (NYSC) | Location: Owerri Imo | Uptitek Limited
Employment Type: NYSC
Uptitek Limited – We are competent IT experts with many years of proven successful hands-on experience in digital transformation in both the private and public sectors. We build and vend secure highly configurable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Government Resource Planning (GRP) systems that brings simplicity to the planning, recording, processing, reporting and monitoring of various activities while providing omni-channel support for mobile, tablet & desktop devices. Our ERP and GRP software reflects your processes and workplace values..
Uptitek Limited was established to render top quality and high value for money IT consultancy services with a special focus on providing software development and integration solutions to her clients. We are highly skilled agile software engineers, business analysts, software testers, front-end and back-end developers, etc. We provide the technical skills, accountability and industry knowledge required to deliver custom applications on time and on budget.
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems. Our promise is to train you to become a Full Stack Developer and an Entrepreneur therefore your assignments will vary from back-end to front-end tasks, system support, system presentation, technical understanding of programming from project to project, etc.
- Therefore, you must be flexible to embrace a unique culture that supports innovation and entrepreneurship to enable you achieve your full potential and chart your own career.
- As an employee at Uptitek, you will have the opportunity to work on some amazing real-life projects that impact thousands to millions of users, while also building on key skills for your future career.
The Person and Skills
- Keen interest in IT
- Flexibility to prioritise tasks
- Commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Ability to communicate ideas both written and oral
- Ability to solve complex problems in a reasonable time
- Ability to work as part of a global team or alone
- Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.