Job Title: Junior Accountant | Job Locations: Oyo (Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oyo Town) | Altara Credit Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “Junior Accountant”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Internal Accounting Analyst. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
Further responsibilities include:
- Bookkeep, prepare and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- 1 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company, or a bank.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and facial interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills
N30,000 – N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] containing the following:
- Your Resume (1-page max.)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Note: Candidates should state their “Job title” in the subject line”