Title: Lawyer (NYSC) | Location: Abuja | Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Apata & Ascott aims at striking the perfect balance between organizational objectives and individual career aspirations to bring about a perfect fit between the organization and its human resources. We help create and manage change in organizations.
Description / Requirements:
- Candidate must be a graduate of a reputable Institution
- Must have been called to the Nigerian Bar
- Provide support for the company for her commercial banks, international development banks, investment banks, funds, borrowers, and other financial institutions clients.
- Assist partners with corporate, company secretarial and governance services to various government, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria.
- Represent a number of corporate and individual clients in the enforcement, exploitation, and protection of their intellectual property.
- Act for companies, financial institutions, investors, dealers, developers and owners of property for perfection of titles.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the “ Title” as the subject of the email.