3P Solutions & Company | Job Title: Management Trainee 2020/2021 (Entry Level Recruitment) | Job Location: Lagos
3P Solutions & Company is an integrated global trade finance firm that provides export development and foreign direct invest attraction advisory services.
- We are seeking eager, motivated and young talented candidates to join our expanding business as management trainees.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations, Financial Control and Data Analysis.
- Feel free to join us and get a glimpse into life at 3P Solutions & Company. Discover how you can help build a better business, a better world and a better you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Model company standards and policies in all interactions.
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data, audit).
- Learn and develop supervisory and administrative skills necessary for managerial positions.
- Understand each department’s (e.g. HR, IT, Finance) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Get familiar with personnel duties requirements.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have graduated from the University of Polytechnic with a minimum of a second class Upper degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program with not more than 1year post graduate experience.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy.
- Must be available to work from multiple locations, on mobile and on the go where necessary.
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess a strong mentality, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Must not be older than 26years of age as at December 31st 2020.
Very attractive. (Accommodation Available)
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also, kindly check your spam folder if you think you have missed any of our correspondence.