Tempkers Limited | Job Title: Management Trainee Frontend Developer (Analyst – Innovation & Technology) |
- Our client is running a Management Trainee program
Who We are Looking For
- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Frontend Developer to design, develop, implement and deploy high volume applications
- The ideal candidate should be able to deliver a long-term UX vision, with an iterative plan to actualize that vision over time in a rapid, iterative design and development environment.
About the Role
- The Innovation and Technology Analyst will be responsible for utilizing prototypes/wireframes to develop clean/pixel-perfect code
- Typically sitting within the Technology Innovation team, you will be working closely with Project Managers, UI/UX Product Designer and Software Engineers to ensure that tasks at hand are executed with precision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with a preference for Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Engineering or a related field Relevant proficiency certification would be an added advantage.
Skills, Attributes and Characteristics:
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, team player with a keen eye for detail
- You should be proactive, exercise sound judgment, professional in the way you approach your work
- This role therefore requires one that is open-minded, energetic, quick witted and fearless
- Let’s be honest, you cannot be one of us if you are not curious, persistent and optimistic.
Desirable Stack / Skills / Abilities:
- Highly proficient in HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework – Bootstrap, Materialize CSS, Semantic UI
- Working knowledge of Figma or Adobe Xd for UI/UX designs
- Working knowledge of unit and integration testing and testing frameworks/libraries – Jest, Jasmine, Mocha
- Working knowledge of at least one task runner — gulp, NPM scripts
- Working knowledge of at least one module bundler — webpack, parcel
- Working knowledge of at least Git version control tool
- Experiencing working in an Agile/Scrum environment (experience preferred but not required)
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues
- Experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Working knowledge of MVC pattern.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to use IDEs such as Visual Studio, Atom, etc.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Ensure you submit your Resume and a Cover Letter that highlights how your background matches what we are looking for. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.