Job Title: Marketing Intern | tesdorpfs.com | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
tesdorpfs.com – With our global expertise in HR and analytics we dedicate our time to find your lucky path towards professional as well as private happiness.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively.
- You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events.
- You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts.
- Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Create online and offline marketing content with mostly digital tools
- Design and write content in English and preferable at least one other European language
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Promote our Social Media accounts and content
- Plan and execute campaigns and online events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events with tools such as Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica and other social media tracking tools
- Prepare reports and provide submissions to facilitate the decision-making process with spreadsheet and presentation tools such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Evidence of marketing experience
- Graduated or at least in the 3rd year of a Bachelor in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English is a must
- Fluent in Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portugese or Spanisch is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply