Job Title: Medical Sales Representative (MSR) – Graduate | Location: All State Capital in Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
We are a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria that is committed to using innovative pharmaceutical treatment solutions to alienate diseases and challenging health issues in a bid to improving patients quality of life.
With business tentacles spread across the country, we seeks to recruit intelligent, career-oriented and success-driven individuals who desire to work in an enriching environment that will support their life and career ambitions to fill the position below:
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Sales Manager and the incumbent will be involved in the sales of the pharmaceutical products to medical and allied professionals in the health institutions of Government, private hospitals and pharmacies.
- The job also involves the creation of awareness and generation of demand for the pharmaceutical products through various levels of marketing effort to healthcare professionals.
- The successful candidate will be posted to one of his preferred location.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry from a reputable Nigerian University (with NYSC discharge certificate).
- Compelling passion for a sales job enriched with a good negotiation skill.
- Enviable communication skill and inter-personal relation skills.
- Individual with high energy level, infectious enthusiasm and solution-oriented mindset.
- Critical reasoning, open-mindedness and ability to analyze.
Experienced Medical Sales Representative can apply as a Senior Medical Sales Representative (SMSR) if they meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 30 months of cognate experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company with record of excellent performance and achievements.
- Demonstrable demand-generation ability in institutions.
- Good hospital selling capability.
- A competitive reward package that includes an enticing salary, sales commission & other incentives.
- Provision of a robust healthcare insurance scheme is standard for all staff.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with CV to: [email protected] with their preferred Location and Position-in-view as the subject of the mail e.g. Abuja-MSR or Enugu-MSR or Lagos-SMSR.
Note: Applicant that do not match the above criteria need not apply. Only applicant that meet the above requirement will be shortlisted for interview.