Job Title: Office Receptionist | Alexis Philip | Location: 2, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Alexis Philip is a human capacity development and business support organization that is committed to improving the productivity of individuals and corporate organizations using modern tools and proven systems. We are a twenty-first century business support and personal development company that is passionate about growing individual productivity and organization effectiveness by providing knowledge, insight and guidance.
- Welcoming of clients and visitor.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening of phone calls.
- Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service and scheduling appointments.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Maximum 26 years
- Most Preferably Female
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.