Job Title: Operations Support Intern (NYSC) | General Electric – GE | Job Location: Lagos
Role Description Summary
Provide support to the Operations Excellence Manager for the region with a focus on data management, planning and operating rhythm as well as continuous process improvement strategies.
- Essential Responsibilities
- Manage the region integrated dashboard for operations metrices which will feed the operations playbook.
- Support the deployment and execution of lean improvement projects (Kaizen) across the ITR space with clear process improvement outcomes.
- Track and analyse outage data in collaboration with the outage planning & fulfillment team.
- Support the extended operations team in the upkeep of data quality metrics and management.
- Support the Operational Project Reviews for quarterly pacing activities – maintaining an action tracker for adequate execution.
- Drive for tooling adoption for critical operations tools in the space including DLI, EVENT VISION, FIELD VISION & REALTRACK
- Create, Deploy and Manage the Regional ITR Operations Data Bench
- Work closely with Operations Excellence Leader to communicate regional objectives and share same with the Global Thread team.
- Recent college/university graduate
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than Second Class Upper
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong Data Analytics skills
- Desired Characteristics (if any)
- Experience with Data Analysis and Reporting
- High performer with a passion to lead, take initiative and drive for solutions.
- Willingness and openness to learn and expand skill set
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply