Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Assists with the preparation of presentation materials.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and manual communications on behalf of the executive.
- Coordinate both personal and official business and activities.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Keeps the Office and affairs strictly confidential.
- Prepares reports for the executive.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Screening phone calls, enquires/ requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- BSc in a related discipline.
- At least 1-year relevant experience in a similar position.
- Candidates yet to proceed for National Youth Service can apply.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Smart and highly industrious.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably not more than 28 years of age.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.