Job Title: Product Management Intern | The CANs | Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Internship
What You’ll Do
- Think strategically and creatively to gather product and customer insights and help define the Product Vision and Strategy
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Assist the Product Manager and Products Leadin achieving the product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams (business development, program managers, product, development)
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
What We’re Looking For
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience working with internet technologies or the payments industry is a plus
- Ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to interface and build relations at all levels
- Genuine interest in Tech.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Corpers looking for a PPA are strongly advised to apply.