Title: Program Manager Intern | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Hobo Video
Hobo Video is a vernacular fun video based localized community driven marketplace for billions of generation Z and millennials where everybody can earn.
We are on a mission to make online shopping real via video streaming in a language the audience is most comfortable with and to provide revenue streams to influencers and small sellers by making an ecosystem of video commerce.
About the Internship
- We are looking for a talented intern as Program Manager to work along with the founders and leadership team!
- We are looking for a member to add to our team of entrepreneurs. This could be a HUGE opportunity for someone passionate about learning and working in a high potential growth industry, flexible hours and schedule, and working alongside founders and leadership team to learn the in’s and out’s of getting a hyper-growth business built, launched, and growing! We are extremely passionate about what we’re doing and want someone that is going to share in that belief and attitude.
- We value our interns as team members. As a Program Manager, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best platform teams out there, and an internship at Hobo only means you envision, build, and ship for them. At Hobo, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today’s greatest problems.
- If you want to learn how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems, apply now!
Description / Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Program Manager at Hobo.Video to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- May be required to manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Existing or pursuing Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Understanding of project management.
- Generous holiday allowance: Hobo.Video operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec – 29 Dec along with paid shutdown break of 4 days on Diwali!
- All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
- We keep transparency and equality as the first thing for employees and learning as the utmost priority.
- Team events: We have many social activities, team events, All hands meeting every 15 days and annual company summits
- We believe in employee-first company and working each day to become world class culture.
- We believe in flexible working hours as we have employees from multiple countries who choose their working time as per their timezone.
- Amazing culture: We have an open culture where we believe every person to own the part of this Hobo Ship and come upfront with their ideas to implement.
- Here you will get to work with a top notch modern leadership team and talk to them directly without any hierarchy in between!
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the subject line “Program Manager Intern” and we would consider you for an interview.
Note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.