Job Title: Project Analyst | Location: Lagos | Cyprus Cedar
Cyprus Cedar is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our Clients.
- Responsible for designing detailed project plans based on client brief.
- Responsible for coordinating stakeholders involved in each project process such as Finance team, Workshop & Factory Workers and Artisans.
- The incumbent will monitor each project stage and provide regular report on project status.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for identifying and reporting possible roadblocks and provide insights on managing roadblocks.
- He / she will also be responsible for preparing, reviewing and maintain project documentation and reports.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Corp Member posted to Lagos State & individuals with a maximum of 1 year post NYSC experience.
- B.Sc. / HND in Project Management or other related Social Science course.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply