Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Graduate Sales Executives to source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve set targets.
- The successful candidates would be able to generate leads, qualify prospects, manage and negotiate with clients, build new and existing relationships, research sales competition and close sales of products.
- Initiate and close sales using various methods (door-to-door, cold calls, presentations, emails, texts, WhatsApp etc).
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet individual and team sales targets of Poultry Farm Products.
- Research accounts and follows through with prospective leads.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of developments.
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned territory.
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data.
Requirements and skills
- Fresh graduates with BA / B.Sc, HND / NCE, OND,or equivalent are eligible to apply. Candidates with no experience can still apply.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Computer use competency (Google Suite Specifically)
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Quick adaptation to price changes and negotiation is an added advantage.
- Available for immediate resumption.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graduate Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will be conducted via Zoom on a rolling basis.