Job Title: Sales Representative (Intern) | Balloons and Accessories | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
My Balloons and Accessories offer varieties of balloons and balloon decor accessories, ranging from standard to premium products. We are established to inspire, encourage and institutionalize quality, across the value chain by being the thought leader in the market hence, providing durable, reliable, biodegradable and eco-friendly balloons and Balloon accessories.
- We are looking to hire a smart, business oriented and proactive individual to fill the role of a Sales Representative Iin our organization.
- This individual will serve as a sales representative of My Balloons and Accessories Department of our organization; manage the frontend and physical experience centre of the business enabling a smooth operation with clients and potential clients.
- A good knowledge of the products in the store.
- Creating daily, social media stories of business products on social media platforms, to translates to sales and increase in revenue (Effective Marketing of Products on social media Platforms).
- Take accurate and precise orders from client online and offline.
- Professionally answer phone calls and chats from clients or collect orders using web-site.
- Prepare the orders, ensure payment before delivery and rint receipt.
- Check orders to correspond to the packed goods.
- Follow up orders to be delivered to clients as agreed.
- Responding to enquires about sales and following up properly.
- Daily record of sales in the sales book.
- Print close of day report every day.
- Increasing revenue and reduce cost.
- Making sales and reaching sales target
- Assist supervisor on other assigned task.
Job Qualification and Skills
- First degree in business administration or a related field
- Good communication skills
- Good customer care relationship and an empathetic communicator
- Knowledge of canvas and social media platforms for marketing
- Business orientation / entrepreneurial spirit
- Good marketing skill: B2B, B2C
NGN 40,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Intrested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply