Title: Social Media Support Officer | Fenix International | Location: Lagos
Application Deadline: Rolling
Team: Customer Experience
We are building a diverse and inclusive team and this opportunity is open to any qualified internal and external applicants. Women, candidates from Africa and those with experience working on the continent are particularly encouraged to apply for this role.
Fenix International is a next-generation energy and technology company. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our customers through inclusive energy and financial services. Our flagship product, Fenix Power, is an expandable, pay-go solar home system financed through affordable installments from just $0.14 per day.
We use real-time transaction data to create a next-generation credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans, unlocking modern financial services for our customers. To date, Fenix has sold over 600,000 Solar Home Systems in Uganda, Zambia, Côte d’Ivoire, Benin, Nigeria and Mozambique, bringing clean, reliable power for lights, phones, radios, TV and much more to over 3 million people.
In early 2018, Fenix joined forces with ENGIE, one of the world’s largest energy companies and a leader in the move to renewable, decentralised and digital energy. This has allowed Fenix to make significant commercial investments to accelerate the path to our mission, via new markets and innovative products. Together, Fenix and ENGIE are making universal access to modern energy a reality.
Fenix is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Social Media Support Officer with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. This position is an important role within the Customer Experience Department in a fast paced environment at the forefront of providing a world class customer service experience in the sector of renewable energy.
This role requires an individual to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with direct interaction with customers on social media and on the phone to both existing and potential Fenix customers with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers or potential customers on social media and other online channels
- Employ telesales methods to close sales from potential customers from online channels
- Track leads to conversion of online leads customer funnel
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement to cross-functional leads
Deliverables and Activities
- Provide prompt responses to customers/leads on online channels
- Follow-up with leads from online channels with the goal of converting them to Fenix customers
- Manage a pipeline of leads from online channel for tracking purposes
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Work with call center leads and manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
- Identify and communicate areas for continuous improvement of service levels to call center manager as well as marketing manager.
- Escalate any unresolved issues encountered to responsible team lead.
- Provide periodic reports to cross-functional managers
- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
- Other duties as needed by the manager.
Required Skills & Experience
- An OND/HND/Bachelors degree from a recognized institution
- 0-1 year of experience in a telesales related role.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interact with peers and mid level leaders internally
Highly Desired Skills
- Great tele-marketing skills
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Please submit your resume and cover letter through the job posting at www.fenixintl.com/careers/.
In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment. We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply